2011年6月24日星期五

Yung Yung Sharing


yung yung's biblical verse for you 10Feb2011

 William,

You must go through a great deal of reflections, memories and pondering. When you send us the last two emails, it sounds so familiar of someone i have known for a long time. No wonder, you mention someone that i know for a long time. I realize this is Wai Yee, she was like that. When I knew her in high school, she was always like that. She would never give up to obstacles and barriers. Never. Although she would tell you how tired and exhausted she was, she would never say "give up". Of course, God changes us a lot over the years and He definitely enriches her life with you with many challenges and difficulties. However, I can see these are her shadows and this is "she".She is like this.

I tell you, one night finally i met her in my dream. I can hear her voice clearly and she is still the same Wai Yee I know. She did not show any pain or phyical weaknessess. I was beside her.

We should celebrate her life, although it looks short, she lived a brilliant life. And thank you, you are doing that for her. You help us to remember her better, and it is worthwhile to tell people especially unbelievers -- "we" are creatures of His wonderful works. We are proud of her.

I cannot come back to HK for her funeral. However, please send me the details. My sister will send my condolences on behalf of me. And when i come back to HK later, i can visit her and pay my respect to her again. Please take me to see her by that time.

May you take good care of yourself, and write to me what i can pray for you. It will take you a long time to adjust to a life without her. But she will be comforted when she knows you live a good life. I will pray that her funeral will be a witness to God's work in her life.

Yung Yung

沒有留言:

發佈留言