2011年6月24日星期五

Happy Birthday Greeting from Best Friend

Wai Yee,

Happy Birthday to you! i know you go to Ocean Park today with your family. Yes, you had told me early this year this was your plan. William has updated us about  your trip. You must have a good time. You know what, today is also my bday but it is my Chinese bday. I don't know until i realize it later today. What a coincidence!

I want to let you know I have appealed my Employment Insurance, and they approved it. I was surprised! At first they turned me down, and I had struggled for a  month if i should appeal. Not sure why i had so many struggles probably fears....But during the last day, I decided to go to the office and handed in my appeal documents. It was b/c God had reminded me what you had told me about "not to fear since Jehovah will go with you". You had quoted the Book of Joshua to encourage me by the time I left your home in February. That reminder came back to my memory that day, then i determinded to go! And it succeeded. God always uses people with humility. When you are sick, you will become the most humble person in the world as you have realized how powerless we are human beings. God had used you at that time to help me out!

I am not sure if you will check your email but I like to share the joy with you especially on a special day like today. This is my birthday present for you.

Happy Birthday to both of us :)

By the way, do you like to the pink roses that i had sent to you? (the pink rose basket) do you know why i chose pink? it means admiration. It represents my admiration of your life even it was short. But it worths receiving admiration. Hope you have enjoyed it.

Yung Yung

沒有留言:

發佈留言