2011年6月24日星期五

Mary Avegail Kalaw Sharing


Mary learnt his dish from Leanne and
is proud of making this dish from fresh
swimming fish, but it takes her about 3 hours.
 well....this is hard for me...since i am one of the last person Mam was with..
for the short span of time i have been with them makes me realize a lot of things. Ma'm is definitely one in a million that has a gift of patience, courage and acceptance rolled into one person. Everyday that we spend time together, makes me not just a regular helper but her confidante, a family and a person who can understand her by just a mere facial expression coming from her. She is my mentor ,my adviser ,my doctor, my patient and my fourth child...taking care of her is not just a mere job for me. The care that i gave her came from the bottom of my heart..the three of us had a very happy environment in our home...I'm always proud to tell my friends how happy we are. We only have a silent moment when Ma'm suffers some pain. That really sadden my heart when I see her like that. I know i can only do some things to ease her pain but i know that's not enough. That's when i will pray that it's Gods turn to help her...whenever i close my eyes i see her face in pain and so scared because after all she is still human to feel such..so when i saw her like that, how i wish i can still do something but i know it is Gods will now.. thy will be done... as the bible say.
         I will surely miss her so much ...but i know that she is free from all pain now...Ma'm will always be in my heart forever....

         Thank you so much for letting me be a part of your life.....


Mary shared this duck egg with Leanne. Of course, Leanne would not try.


沒有留言:

發佈留言